8.06.2010

Spare me.

I know I put this on my Facebook, but, whatever.

Those that have been keeping up with the news know about the Prop 8 ban being overturned. So, yes. Yay for that. I'm all for equal rights for everyone, I'm tired of people bitching about people with conservative ideas. That's THEIR idea and THEIR opinion. You might not think it's right, but they're entitled to think that. If anything, liberals are just as bad as conservatives and it's pissing me off. Wanna make everyone happy? Just brainwash us all and call it a day. Until then, someone is gonna be pissed off. You can't please everyone, no matter what you do. It's just the way life is. We're all different. We all have both a collective idea and individual ideas. Don't like it? Kill yourself. Other than that, deal with it, bitch.

/quick rant

0 comments: