6.05.2010

♥break factory.


Yes, that is me. Don't like it? Fuck you.


Hi, my name is Alneesa. However, I prefer to go by Neesa. I'm 22 years old from Jersey. I'm a college student and... alright, I'm done with all the formalities. Fuck that. Now let's move on.

* * *


I'm starting this blog because my friends find it hilarious when I rant. I guess cause I'm really an angry person. However, have you ever noticed that it's easier to rant and hate about things than it is to love? If it weren't, we wouldn't have so many internet trolls. However, since it's easier to hate than love, they'll never go away. I'll always have material until the day I die. Or just stop caring. Whichever comes first. So with that, let's begin with my beach trip with my friends. Now, let's roll the clock back to June 3rd, 2010, shall we?

My friends had decided that we should go to the beach. It was going to be perfect beach weather. Sunny with a 30% chance of showers and about 85°-90°. So, we somewhat planned and went to the beach at Seaside. And if anyone has ever seen Jersey Shore on MTV should know the name of this beach. Now, really and truly , I don't like Seaside. I prefer Wildwood or uh...anything else that's not Seaside. I'll get more into this in a bit.

However, we got there fairly early, so it wasn't full. My friends and I got a good spot in the middle. We were close to the water. Good spot. It was good until a bunch of teenagers came on and just HAD to sit at least 50 feet from us. All I could think of is, "Hey look, we're on a FUCKIN' BEACH. GO MOVE." Sadly, they did. Closer to us. -sigh- Like honestly. All I wondered is why they were there and not in school. After I got home, I realized this is Prom Weekend for most schools in Jersey. To be honest, I'm glad we went on Thursday and not like Friday or Saturday. Seaside would've been flooded with a bunch of underage teens trying to get pissy drunk and fuck whatever moves. They did typical dumb teenager stuff. Running after each other. Throwing each other in the water.... However, something funny happened with that. They grabbed one of the girls with them and threw her in the water. She got out and you can tell she was pissed. So she stomped away to her towel and yelled, "I'M TELLING MY MOM."

Really? The first grade called, they wanted their retort back. I would've never said anything that childish. If anything, the first response should've been, "I'm gonna kick your fuckin' ass." Not "I'm telling my mom." Ridiculous. Simply ridiculous.

After we felt a few raindrops and decided let's pack up to the boardwalk, we walked around for a bit. The piers were closed, so no riding anything. Apparently, they won't open them up until the towns around Seaside let out of school. So the rest of us have to suffer because of the rugrats. A few of the game vendors were being annoying and asking us to play their games and shit. Pretty typical stuff. Except one guy told us to "not be jerks and play". Really? I'm definitely going to ignore you if go that far to tell me that. Of course we kept walking.

My friends stopped to play Deal or No Deal at a booth and I walked to a t-shirt printing stand. I saw something cool and decided to get a hoodie. I don't know why I didn't get a t-shirt, but oh well. The owner say me looking and came over and tried to be all friendly with me and explaining to me the difference of the hoodies in size, etc etc. I saw a design I liked and picked out a standard black zip-up hoodie. Now, he the owner or worker was sorta annoying. He saw a couple girls looking and had the balls to say, "Hey, you girls go to Fist Pump University?" I should have said nevermind and left after that. The look on their faces were classic. They had this, "Who the fuck is this loser talking to?" face. Yeah, I felt your pain, ladies.

Since the Jersey Shore was shot there, there's nothing but signs, t-shirts, crane games, etc. at Seaside dedicated to the show. I mean, it was entertaining, but damn, really? Gonna suck the dick of MTV dry because of the show. Then they'll have more owners of shops doing dumb shit like fist pumping around their establishment to "look cool". No sir, you look like a tool. Please stop. You're going to deter customers, not bring them in. If anything, you're just reiterating that stereotype. Sorry, not everyone from Jersey fist pumps and act like a tool for cool points.

Tool ≠ Cool; stop it.


I really shouldn't have gotten that hoodie. It cost $35. Totally not worth it, so I felt like a jackass for buying an overpriced hoodie. The owner was acting like a genuine twat. Just everything was telling me to walk out, but I didn't. At least I'll have a new one for the Fall. Or that's what I'll keep telling myself when I see the hoodie hanging on the back of my door.

Ugh.

- - -

Another thing before I forget. Rubbernecking. Holy crap. Don't do this. Unless you're going to get out and help the person, keep driving. I hate sitting in traffic to get to the spot where the accident was, then the road clears up. Why? WHY? Why do people do this? When it comes to voyeurism, keep that shit out of the streets. That is just annoying and dumb. But damn, if you're going to look, just take 1 second and keep going. People stare hella hard like their mind powers are going to change the situation. It's just pathetic. Please, for the love of sanity, don't, I repeat, DON'T do this. It'll save a lot of people the stress of being late to work or wherever they're going because your dumbass wanted to take five minutes to analyze the scene.

Just drive. Seriously.

- Neesa

0 comments: